Monday, August 23, 2010

Lose Control - Missy Elliot

What do you think of this new layout, header, colors, ect.? I think it looks pretty legit. Why piano keys, you ask? Well, i like music, and you can make music with pianos. I don't really know. But hey, it's still pretty awesome.

Speaking of music, let me tell you some of my favorites.

  • Make Me Wanna Die by the Pretty Reckless. You should all listen to that band. Anyone watch Gossip Girl? Little J, yeah, that's the lead singer. She's AMAZING. Take a gander.
  • Hide U by Kosheen. I personally like the John Creamer and Stephan K Remix more than the orginal, but that's just me. It's a sick beat and yeah.
  • The Beast by Tech N9ne. Remember in an earlier "It makes me smile" post how I said I enjoy ghetto rap. This is some of the finest. "Handcuff yo ho, convict thee must make mo do, we will be shaking yo floor, come against me, that's a no no, oh, cause i'm a beast." LISTEN TO IT.

That's just a few of my favorites, if you didn't notice I enjoy a wide variety of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment