Sunday, September 5, 2010

California Love - 2Pac

What can I say? I'm a California Gurl (just like Katy Perry). So today, I decided to post pictures of some of my favorite places and memories from when I lived there.

First off, my elementary school. No, I am not in this picture. But I couldn't find any other pictures. My best memory from Bollinger Canyon is on St.Patrick's Day one year me and my friend thought we would find a leprechaun on the playgrond 'cause there were random green spots everywhere. Sadly, we didn't find one.


Next, Disneyland. Not Disneyworld, because that's where losers go. California adventure is where it's at. My favorite ride there was probably the teacups. Except I would spin as little as possible because I'm awesome like that.


Thirdly, San Francisco. My favorite homeless person (yeah, I did just say that) is the bush man. If you don't know who the bushman is, then you haven't lived. He hides behind a bush and then people pay him to scare someone. It is amazing. I have a bright green shirt that says "The bush man scared me!" Truly Californian.


Last but certainly not least, Santa Monica. It's so beautiful who wouldn't love it there? I wanna go there again so badly. It would be a freaking blast. Anyone wanna come with?:)


So there you have it! It really makes you wanna live there, huh? I miss California so much.But I love Minnesota, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment