Wednesday, September 8, 2010

High School Never Ends - Bowling for Soup

Personally, I don't get why people are always like, "I hate high school it sucks and I never wanna go back there ever again!". I've actually had a lot of fun just these past two days. The feeling of being in such a big school--not just for sports, how I can finally say that I go to Wayzata High School, getting to see all my friends from volleyball and Trojan Power during the day, meeting new people. It's all so awesome! Yeah, some days there will probably be too much homework, or I'll be too tired, or some people will just get too annoying. But hey, that's life. Get used to it. I can already tell there will be some friends that I will lose over the years and there are some that I haven't even met yet. I have a feeling that these next four years of my life are going to be filled with so many wonderful memories.


(minor detail: I don't have to ride the bus, I've got an older brother)

(Time to wake up!)

(Tempted to use Marissa Ablack's photo, then decided against it)


(My school. It feels good saying that)


No comments:

Post a Comment